1. Instead of chocolate, which is toxic to your cats, treat your cat with feline favorites — maybe a tiny bit of tuna or cheese, some catnip or a soft, furry toy.
2. Spend quality time with your cat by playing games with her favorite toys or snuggling in front of the television.
3. Schedule a regular veterinary check-up to keep your cat healthy.
4. Avoid overfeeding. Only feed your cat healthy food intended for her consumption, and limit what you feed her so she doesn’t get fat.
5. Brush your cat at least twice a week. She’ll love the attention from you, and regular brushing will help keep the cat hair off the couch.